Sunday 5 February 2017

Running, Jogging, Athletic, and with a stoma?

We all know that things are a bit crazy now.  But that is all the fun of living and that is that each year things go a little more bonkers.  The year is now 2021 and no it's not the distant future where the world is being taken over by robots.  Instead, we are still being told to stay at our home and live by the rules of social distancing and told to fear being outside and enjoying life like normal.  This does not mean that you should not be going outside and staying active.  Instead, it is suggested that since most people are being forced to work from home if they still have jobs that they should be getting outside.  The fact is that even if you have a medical condition you still need to do what you can to live your best life. 



When the weather allows it is paramount for your health to get in the sun and get moving.  Being active with a stoma can indeed be a little bit more work than the average person has to deal with.  It really is not all that bad though.  Some people go all the way sedentary for no good reason in 2021 just because they have a stoma.  It should in no way hinder what you are doing and how you are able to be active outside.  It simply means you need to plan a little more or have a few extra ostomy supplies with you. This is a normal thing to me because I am an active person and a gear guy.  I almost always have a backpack with me or an extra set of gear in my car for the worst-case scenario.  



What do I enjoy doing in teh outdoors and what am I capable of doing with a stoma? Well, I like to jog.  So if you really enjoy jogging then go out and jog.  Now a caveat to that is that if you just had an ostomy surgery then you do indeed need to be a little more careful.  Your abdomen is weaker than normal most likely due to the surgery.  It also means you may be more apt to hernias in general. I am sure you heard all about this from your ostomy nurse or surgeon, but it is always good to keep that in the back of your mind.  So if you just had surgery then you do need to start slow.  Don’t jump back into jogging right away. Instead, use this as your learning time to get the right ostomy supplies that work for your outdoor or active lifestyle.  Test out the right bags and make sure the adhesives work for you.  




Don't give up on what you live. Instead, make sure you are getting the right tools that will help with your active life. So try and get bags and bands that are more comfortable and sweat resistant.  You want them to breathe just like your clothing does.  Under Armour took the world by storm due to its breathable materials and now most places have learned a thing or two about it and invested in using them for their products.  Know also that some bags have loops for belts.  Get a good elastic belt or protector for your stoma and enjoy the great outdoors. 






2 comments:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time and thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something ignorant though,I found it pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
    Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
    Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor, ,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,Lupus,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffering from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Email. ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing tips to keep your stomach healthy & wealthy. I hope you are sharing more and more latest health updates daily.

    ReplyDelete